THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 20, 2007

If I survive Christmas.....

Ok.. so, I have a million and one things on my plate right now and the week is running away with me. I can't believe that Christmas SOOOOOO close! What is a gal to do? On top of all of this, I now get to make picture pages for Morning light and ask my elders/deacons in my church and the pastor to write reference letters for David and I. I have some picture projects that I am working on for my sister and mother for a late anniversary present and birthday present. The pictures are of the grand children.. this is what I have so far....
I have two nephews that do not want to cooperate.
Do you know how hard it is to do a suprise picture
collection for someone if part of the family won't cooperate??? UGH! Anyways, so I guess my adoption update is this... we need to do the ref letters and the picture pages. Of course we have some time to do so seeing as our homestudy isn't done yet. I think I am just delighfully stressed! LOL!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Sarah k said...

[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/257/257409v00wu12xsw.gif[/img][/url]