THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Introducing.. Brilliant works of Druw

THANK YOU DRUW!!!!!


Well, I just made friends with a brilliant man that takes pictures. His eye on life is unbelievable. He said I could use some pictures for this blog. As we are so excited to adopt from Taiwan, Tiatung to be exact, I thought it would be nice to have some beautiful pictures on the blog so that all of you can see just how beautiful Taiwan really is. If you were like us, on our last adoption trip to Taiwan, due to me being sick and our new son grumpy, we were held captive in our hotels for most the time and I did not get to see a lot of Taiwan, as I hoped I would see a lot more! So, Druw, this fascinating photographer has allowed me to borrow a couple images and I wanted to give due credit to the wonderful artist behind them.... Here they are..... TAIWAN!
These next two are just simply breathtaking.... I will ask Druw where they were taken.... I would love to stand here when we go to get our new family member.....







After these photos, my longing to go back to this beautiful and mysterious island is just overwhelming. Thank you Druw for the small link to where our newest family member will be.

2 comments:

Rebecca Lily said...

What AMAZING pictures!! Just beautiful!!!! I can't wait to go and see it all in person someday!

Sarah said...

Wow... beautiful!