THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

VEGAS BABY!

I just have to share this.. I was shocked! I had been buying these "delta dollars" which are for our area to shop with. The dollars when spent downtown are entered into a drawing for prizes, such as a gift certificate and such. So, today I get a call from the chamber of commerce. He goes.. "Sarah?" I go "yeah". He goes "remember shopping downtown at the Health wise food store? You used some delta dollars to pay with?" I was like "yeah"... I am thinking at this point I am in trouble for something..lol. He goes well, you won something. I was like "really?" I am thinking that I got a $25 gift certificate or something.. he proceeds..."are you over 21?" I was like "I am actually 32.. so I think I can pass for that..lol" He goes "Well, you won the trip to VEGAS!!!!!!" I was like "NO WAY!!!! YOU ARE KIDDING!!!!" He goes "NO you won..!!!!" So ladies.. I won a trip to VEGAS for David and I. Airflight, hotel stay for 3 nights and shuttle service!!!!! Can you believe it??? I am still in shock! I was screaming and bouncing all over the kitchen. I think Jer thinks I am nuts!!!!!!!! I have never won something so big and of all things.. the grand prize.... WOW!!!!!
I am in disbelief but God knew we needed a vacation. This has been a very hard move for us! Thank you Jesus! Of course we are not gamblers BUT I will love to take pictures for my portfolio of the lighted town and to visit all the wonderful hotels and such. I can't wait!!!!!

2 comments:

Rebecca Lily said...

How cool, Sarah!!!! Hooray for the free trip! Vegas, baby!!!! :)
I'm so glad you guys won.

Hugs,
Rebecca

R... said...

Congratulations! How exciting! Have FUN!!